Java Software Engineers
Semantic Sciences – Text and Data Analytics Software
Semantic Sciences has pioneered Sensuris, a software solution which offers advanced processes and sophisticated algorithms for grant management suitable for the largest grant providers. Sensuris is delivered from the cloud and offers unparalleled automation and efficiency.
Semantic Sciences combines excellence in advanced data science with technology delivery. We are a company of diverse & talented individuals with a passion for advanced technology, who love seeing our software benefit humanity.
At Semantic Sciences, our goal is to create a space where our people have the chance to achieve excellence within a warm an encouraging environment. We go to great lengths to create wonderful products and provide excellent service to our clients. Our solutions are usually world-leading in quality and performance. Elegance, simplicity and effectiveness flow into everything we do.
We have secured an exciting new program of work and need to expand our team of experienced Full Stack Java Software Engineers!
- Join a team of friendly, highly talented and fun Software Engineers, driven to create excellent code that is well documented, maximises re-use and meets client requirements.
- Contribute to the Full Stack development of custom software solutions and the further development of capabilities.
- Develop well accepted user interfaces using modern tools, pre-processors and frameworks to build great looking and responsive user experiences.
- Assist with technical review activities and contribute, research and implement ideas for software and system improvements.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Attractive remuneration – including a range of bonuses
- Hybrid model – we understand the new era of work-life across the office and work from home
- Flexible hours – working hours and arrangements to balance your work & lifestyle
- Career development – mentoring & development opportunities are a vital part of what we do
- Great team – we all want each other to succeed, and pride ourselves on our collaboration, team-work and support of one another
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bring a mix of hands-on skills and experience in Java EE, Wildfly, REST, GraphQL, Typescript, Vue, Docker, AWS, Terraform.
- A proven ability in creating high quality code and detailed documentation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, able to prioritise effectively based on stakeholder needs.
- Great experience in technical problem-solving and a proven ability to mentor others to do the same.
- Confident, collaborative and articulate communicators, able to share opinions and influence best practice.
Research shows that whilst men apply for jobs when they only meet 60% of the requirements, women and other marginalised people only apply if they generally meet 100% of the requirements. If you’re enthusiastic about this opportunity, have a tertiary qualification in a relevant field and it sounds like you (even if you don’t tick all the boxes!), please still get in touch.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Manager Cam Agnew at email@example.com – Otherwise, please submit your application online ASAP!
Applicants must have legal work rights within Australia and the successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant probity screening, including a criminal history check.