- Historic occasion shared with communityby Department of Defence on December 7, 2021
The 3rd Combat Support Battalion has marched through Innisfail to mark the 15th anniversary of the battalion being granted Freedom of Entry.
- Battalion returns to core skillsby Department of Defence on December 7, 2021
After months of domestic support operations, soldiers from the 8th/9th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment, have returned to their core skills.
- Royal Military College - Duntroon December 2021 Graduation Paradeby Department of Defence on December 7, 2021
The Australian Army has celebrated the Graduation and Commissioning of its next generation of leaders at the Royal Military College – Duntroon. The Corps of Staff Cadets was joined by the Governor-General, foreign dignitaries, Army leaders, as well as their family and friends. This celebration is the culmination of a trainee’s time at the College, and recognises the hard work, dedication and professionalism necessary to turn Staff Cadets into some of the most capable junior officers in the Australian Defence Force.
- Course navigates a way through rough timesby Department of Defence on December 6, 2021
When COVID-19 hit, it looked like the Navy Reserve Entry Officers’ Course would be an early casualty of the pandemic.
- Sea legs of infantry fighting vehicles testedby Department of Defence on December 6, 2021
The two vehicles under consideration for Australia’s multi-billion dollar infantry fighting vehicle project have undergone sea transportability trials.
- Gratitude for hair-raising effortsby Department of Defence on December 6, 2021
Aviators have banded together for the Wedgetail Beards for Charity fundraiser.
- School portrait gallery a tribute to leadersby Department of Defence on December 6, 2021
Air Force’s School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) at RAAF Base Wagga has honoured the Warrant Officers of the Air Force.
- From demonstration flight to flood missionby Department of Defence on December 5, 2021
Technical upgrades to a C-130J Hercules proved invaluable when the aircraft became part of disaster-relief operations in NSW.
- ADF helps Fiji plan for high-risk weatherby Department of Defence on December 5, 2021
A four-person ADF contingent worked alongside the Republic of Fiji Military Forces to provide specialist support in planning and preparation for the high-risk weather season.
- World War II veteran joins Chelsea Pensionersby Department of Defence on December 5, 2021
A World War II SAS and Battle of Britain veteran was escorted home to England last month by an Australian Army soldier to join the Chelsea Pensioners, a program run by the illustrious Chelsea Hospital for British Army veterans.