Threat Intelligence Summit 2022
SecurityWeek’s Threat Intelligence Summit is a virtual conference that allows attendees from around the world to immerse in a virtual world to explore and discuss the latest trends and insights on cyber threat intelligence (CTI).
Throughout this virtual event, sessions will include presentations and case studies from industry experts, analysts and end users, along with thought leadership and insightful strategy sessions.
Presentations and Workshops will focus on:
- Methods and strategies for collecting threat data from various sources and producing actionable Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
- Mapping threat intelligence requirements
- Case studies and innovative use of cyber
threat intelligence strategies
- Tools and technologies to help maximize the value of threat intelligence
- Maximizing budgets and the value of threat intelligence
- Leveraging Public & Private threat intelligence sharing
- How to evaluate threat intelligence vendors