SANS OSINT Summit 2022
SANS OSINT Summit 2022 is a virtual event happening on April 7, 2022.
Connect the dots with OSINT
The Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Summit will bring together OSINT practitioners, investigators, and enthusiasts alike to share their OSINT techniques and tools. As an attendee, you will learn current, real-world methods from others in the OSINT community who collect information across the Internet, analyze the results, and utilize key data to reach their objectives.
The OSINT Summit will explore the following topics:
- Capturing, recording, and harvesting open source information
- Exploring the varied applications of OSINT in industry/the community
- Accessing and collecting data from social media
- Using tools and automated processes to accelerate OSINT collection or filtering of data
- Ethical issues concerning OSINT collection and analysis
- OSINT case studies of investigations you performed (sanitized, of course)
- OSINT and its relationship with other forms of research, investigations and intelligence work